Thursday, December 15, 2016

Blush Christmas

So, I had plans to do a rustic, traditional, cabin-y Christmas with a lot of red and green, but I made a trip to Michael's Craft store and saw their blush Christmas items on display, and well.....instead, we've got a glam, non-traditional, condo-y Christmas with a lot of blush.  We'll have to visit the cabin in the woods at a later time!










The stuff:  Laboriously (but with love)  glued on beads and wrapped tiny gifts. Made a rag table skirt, a little house, sparkle trees on coffee table and pillows.  Michael's is playing a huge part in this room! I've used all the furniture pieces before.

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season with family and friends!  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Until next year----Beany

P.S. After posting, I noticed that a wine glass fell over at some point, but check this out, no wine spilled onto the table! Miracle wine.

21 comments:

  1. Whoa! This is so pretty. You are so uber talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that really is a pretty room. Lovin' the pink and gold together..very luxurious. Much love, peace and happiness to you and yours Beany. Have a good one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and much too luxurious for my simple taste!

      Delete
  3. This is wonderful...I love it! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! "Miracle wine"...Ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Christmas Setting Thank you for the inspiration and many many thanks for you great blog and all your sharing. Have a Happy Holiday and a Great New Year take care and keep up the wonderful work Diva from Downunder

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love miracle wine! :D This is very upscale. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Diva and Otterine. For some reason my computer wouldn't let me reply individually, so thank you both for your compliments and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with this! So pretty. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great scene! So impressed with how you put it together. I especially like the glitter christmas trees on the table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried to capture the best side. That was some stiff paper to work with!

      Delete
  9. Hello Beany, Thank you so much for sharing this awesome work of Art! It is a very beautiful Christmas room. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Felma! I was just so happy that I managed to do a Christmas scene this year, it doesn't always work out that way. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

      Delete
  10. Don't you just hate it when your scene has a mind of its own and refuses to turn out the way you planned (but comes up with a much better concept)? Also, I'm loving that gold hexagonal wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, and yes, I feel like most of my scenes are not what I first visualized!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful scene! I asmire you for still using the IKEA box as the starting point!
    Best for 2017

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Neomig! Yes, I still love the IKEA box! It's very convenient for my limited space around here and I like that it looks modern.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, I think it's great....I'm blushing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just found your site. Love it! I can so relate to your change in plans. The blush is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete