Monday, November 13, 2017

Presidio Dollhouse by Pottery Barn Kids


Yes, I went MIA (missing in action) again! But I can assure you I'm always thinking about minis and still making purchases. I thought to kick start myself back into action, I would buy another dollhouse. My last purchase was the Lori "Loft to Love" (which I still love) by Target, but I wanted something bigger.  For my Internet search I typed in "1:12 scale modern dollhouse" and the Presidio popped up. This house is from Pottery Barn Kids and it's on sale for $98.99, marked down from $249.00.  It's not perfect, but it's very tweekable (is that even a word?) It doesn't take up much space and it's easy to move around.  It comes with sturdy, kid friendly furnishings which I won't be using, but I'll save just in case I have to entertain some little people one day--fingers crossed--smiley face.  The outside walls are slightly angled and there's an "elevator", which I'll be removing.  SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.


I wanted to play right away and I needed it to be quick because I needed to complete another project I was working on. I used my MoMA Sculpture Garden Play Set that I purchased three years ago on a trip to New York.  The colors in the set are black, white, red and gray so I pulled together furniture in those colors and it went very fast. What's not going fast is this post because I've forgotten what to do, I also forgot how to work my camera. Maybe part of that is age.😁



Here we go!








Cute house, huh? I think I'll be satisfied for a while.

Furniture pieces are from Minimodernistas, Kalaidescope, HBS and CB2.

Well alright, my work is done.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday and I hope to be posting a Christmas scene, guess I should get started on that now yesterday.

Peace and Love, Beany.


4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's amazing! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Maybe I should start leaving the details out and I can post more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so amazing how creative you are. You put all these minis together in just the right place. WOW! Thanks for posting my giveaway on your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To find real service centers like Samsung Service Center, LG Service Center, Hoover Service Center, and Daewoo Service Center in Abu Dhabi you should contact Washing Machine Repair Abu Dhabi .
    We are confident that we can provide you with the best appliance repair services. we try and find the best solution for you. Overall there are several reasons that make MKA Repair Services Abu Dhabi the ideal choice for appliance repair in the ABU DHABI UAE.

    ReplyDelete